SIGNALFIRE RADIO SENTINEL SYSTEM 902-928MHZ 40MW C1D1
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
SignalFire Radio Sentinel System Sentinel-485-3BIS: 820-0036-02, 902-928MHz frequency, 40mW radio power, RS485 interface, Modbus sensor type, internal 3 XD lithium battery pack, -40 to 60 deg C temperature, 1/2” NPT (National Pipe Thread) conduit interface, up to 1/2 mile range, sensor independent, Class 1 Div 1 Intrinsically safe system, optional Class 1 Div 1 solar module with integrated charger, battery panel, and mounting bracket.
- Operating Temp: -40ºC to 60ºC
- Humidity: 0% – 100% condensing
- Power: 3 X D Lithium battery pack. Field replaceable. Class 1 Division 1 certified when used with SignalFire system.
In situ replacement does not require a work ticket. Optional Class1 Division 1 solar/battery module
- Sensor Power: True wireless: powers both the radio system and the sensor/transmitter. User configurable for 18 and
12.5V. Barriers and external power not required.
- Battery Life: 1–10 years depending on the type of sensor and reporting frequency
- Data Interface: Wireless – available as Modbus registers at Gateway
- Data Update Rates: User-selectable
- Sensor Interfaces: HART, 4-20 mA current loop, 1-5 Volt, Digital input (state, counter, totals, frequency), RS-485/Modbus,
Turbine, Thermocouple, Strain Gauge
- Radio Power: 40 mW
- Antenna Type: Internal weather resistant, omnidirectional
- Receive Sensitivity: -109 dB
- Frequency: 902–928 MHz, FHSS, license-free ISM Band Compliant with FCC Part 15
- Range: Up to 1/2 mile
- Networks: Up to 64 separate networks
- Intrinsically Safe: Class 1 Division 1, Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
- Internal Diagnostics: Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions
- Potentiometer Input: Variable resistance